Is the CPPS approach for you?
If you are unsure if my approach to treating male pelvic pain is for you please consider the following questions. It can be very challenging navigating all of the information available online about CPPS/CP. My aim is to make this process simpler. I aim to provide you with a sound understanding as to the contributing factors of male pelvic pain. I want you to feel more confident in your recovery. I want you to trust your body again. I want you to trust your judgement in recovery. I want you to fully recover from male pelvic pain, CPPS and CP.
- Have struggled with current medical practices?
- Would you like to feel listened to?
- Would you like a greater understanding into your condition?
- Do you want to be the driver in your recovery from CPPS?
- Have you had multiple medical tests that have come back as negative?
- Have you found no benefit from following current medical treatment to your CPPS and Prostatitis?
- Are you looking to be more involved in the process of your recovery?
Are you suffering with pain any of the following areas?
- Urethra (internal to the penis)
- Tip of Penis
- Base of Penis
- Shaft of Penis (external to the penis)
- Inner thighs
- Perineum (surface discomfort)
- Prostate (felt as pain higher than the perineum [deeper, internal pain])
- Above the Pubic Bone (between the pubic bone and belly button)
- Lower Back Pain
- Pubic Bone
Or any of the following symptoms:
- Increased urinary frequency
- Increased nocturnal urinary frequency
- Sensation of not emptying the bladder fully
- Pain upon ejaculation
- Painful erections
- Erectile Dysfunction
- Hard Flaccid
If you have answered yes to any of the above questions then my CPPS approach at The Pelvic Pain Clinic is for you. Please contact me here for more details of how I can help you fully recover from your pelvic pain
Interested to find out more about how I can help you recover? Please click on the links below: