This 6 month supercharged, fully supported online programme is designed specifically for men suffering with male pelvic pain. Run by Karl Monahan, Tim Beames and David Lowe
Meet the recover programme team
Karl Monahan is a sports and advanced clinical massage therapist with over 20 years experience as a clinic and educator. Karl has dedicated his life to treating male pelvic pain since 2009. He is the owner of the pelvic pain clinic, founder of pelvic pain matters and former pelvic pain sufferer.
Tim Beames is a specialist pain physio, also with over 20 years experience as a clinic and educator. He teaches postgraduate courses and is a visiting lecturer specialising in the delivery of pain education. Tim too is a founding member of pelvic pain matters
David Lowe is a journalist, former pelvic pain sufferer and a founding member of pelvic pain matters. Having suffered from pelvic pain for 8 years David sought out Karl’s expertise and guidance in recovery and has been pain free since 2020!
What’s involved in the recover programme?
You will get:
- 1 x monthly Q&A strategy sessions with Karl and Tim
- 1 x monthly Q&A clinic sessions with Karl and Tim
- 1 x monthly Q&A and check in sessions with David and another former recovered CPPS sufferer
- 1 x monthly pre-recorded lectures on our 6 key pillars to recovery
- Access to your own private chat room with the other patients
- Progressive movement plan to create the right environment for your pelvis to heal
- Unlimited access to all the Recover Masterclasses on Movement for Pelvic Pain, Dealing with Flare-Ups and Combatting Catastrophisation.
- Unlimited access to previous Pelvic Pain Matters Webinars – interviews with pelvic pain specialists and former CPPS sufferers covering topics including Mindfulness, CBT, Psychology, Communication/Language and Exercise
Master these key techniques and take control again. Place yourself in the driving seat of your own recovery. Don’t let your pelvic pain ruin your life any longer
Recover programme details
Our primary goal is to equip men with the knowledge and strategies to overcome CPPS. You will be fully supported through the entire 6 months by us as well as your own private group of other patients, all working together to overcome CPPS/CP
We are offering this first round of the programme for an introductory price of 6 monthly payments of only £77/month. This is less than you’d normally pay for a single one hour consultation with a specialist/physio!